From Roger Panetta:
- What are the best platforms for developing semester-long collaborative class projects?
- What are the best ways to engage the public in the development and use of archives?
- For an interdisciplinary history of the Hudson River, what are some models of a multimedia e-textbook?
1. Student Digital Projects
Find a consistent and effective platform for the development of semester long collaborative class projects.
Upgrade the organization and programming to develop projects that are more fully digital.
Review past projects to establish a base line for moving forward in a more dynamic format.
See the following
2. Discuss the state of eArchives and ways to engage the public in their use and development.
3. Models and support for the creation of an eText for an interdisciplinary history of the Hudson River.